What a simple drawing material
To make the process easier, we can help you with some tutorials to start learning to draw today. Using the images below this page, you can try to imitate, copy or even reproduce the designs you will find there. But before you jump into making a design, you can think about what materials you will use. First of all, we provide ourselves with plain white paper. Then if you want to create black and white drawings, you can do this using a pencil or black felt-tip pen. The drawing pen changed the game for me. It is the tool that gave me the ability to make more confident lines. Drawing without using an eraser with exact lines without double lines or lines that seem all over the place is the goal of easy drawings. Try not to double any of the lines, even if you think it helps hide your little mistake. No, it's best not to double it.
On the extra round, if you favor using a line, nothing stops you from making so. However, don't forget to bring a pencil sharpener and an eraser too. However, remember that charcoal drawings require a different technique. Here the eraser is used for more things. Erasing part of the design can be special indeed, and even the paper you will create your design on is too. So, remember about these issues before you begin. Now, dive into the image gallery below. We start with the easiest, and we will help you raise your level little by little and drawing ideas.
Easy drawing for beginners
Do you already have the necessary material to make your first drawing? Let's go! So, all you have to do is follow our simple instructions to achieve a satisfactory result. This first tutorial shows you how to make a super cute whale using a black pencil and an eraser.
1. Start by drawing a large circle for the head and body of the whale.
2. Then you have to make a hollow for her back. As the head will be located on the left side of the circle, erase the bottom line on the right side with the eraser and make two curved lines that meet to form the tail.
3. Now, you have to draw the whale's caudal fin, which roughly gathers to a small heart.
4. To make the eyes, we must draw two identical circles. Start by making a circle with a smaller circle on it and repeat the step to make the second eye. In each eye, add another small circle at the bottom right corner.
5. Now, make the eyelashes and vent by drawing two curved lines above the eyes and a curved line below the eyes.
6. We have to draw the fins and some balls to imitate the water.
7. If you want to make the drawing even more fun, you can draw a horn.
Easy to reproduce step by step drawing
How to draw an umbrella?
1. Start by drawing a semicircle for the shape of the umbrella.
2. Then, you have to draw a series of short, curved lines to close the semicircle, forming a scalloped pattern.
3. Draw a rounded stick.
4. Now, make a second set of waves on top of the first while leaving some distance to make a nice decoration. Draw small dots to fill in space.
5. You can finish the project here or add some facial features.
6. If you are betting on an even cooler result, nothing could be easier than coloring your drawing.
Easy to reproduce the designTo make sure you have fun during the process, we recommend choosing a pattern that inspires you. So, if you are a coffee addict, the simple tutorial is for you! Learn how to make a gourmet cup of coffee in just a few steps.
How to draw a cup of coffee?1. Draw an oval for the edge of your cup.
2. Then make a second oval around the first.
3. Draw two vertical lines and one horizontal line to make the shape of your cup. Fill the cup with liquid, adding a few curves.
4. Now, you have to make the handle of the cup. Start by drawing a half-moon to mark the location of the handle. Then draw two curved lines.
5. Finally, we add the plate. To do that, draw two ellipses about the cup.
6. To complete the picture, you can draw some coffee beans on the plate.
Easy drawing to do
In the following lines, we give you some clues to learn how to draw a little bunny. A simple idea and achievable even by the little ones. Let's see the essential points in its creation.
How to draw a rabbit?1. We start by drawing a circle to form the head of the rabbit.
2. Then, we add two identical shapes that mimic the ears of the animal.
3. Draw two oblong shapes to make the legs.
4. Next, we must draw the tail and the hind leg using curved lines and circles.
5. Finally, we add the eyes, nose, and mustaches.